Thursday, May 21, 2009

wats ap blog..been long really long..i font know i guess its the spur of the moment thing...well today was a pretty monotonous day well i woke up quite early surprisingly considering teh fact i slept at like 2 the previosu night well then got all dressed up took the long painful journey where i jump on the abode to my office.had fun listening to my NEW ipod on the bus..so well u can say my ipod had its debut today amazing man..i couldnt help shake a leg whilst listenin to flo rida right round...ouch does that song sting..in a good way though

well the bus was shitty crowded like most places in this world have become its heart to stay in your comfortable position and maintain your cool when there are heels literally driving into the soul well in this case the soul of your feet..

well after the tough ordeal reached office in about a sane time to be in had a sumptous breakfast and well i dont know why i was missing my book today a lot the book angels and demons which my frent lend me the other day and which i gracefully accepted and am gracefully reading now..

you know sometimes there are these things in your lives which u rather have just for the sake of having as in many a times there are times when somebody asks me to lend a book of mine i would hesitate just because although i might not be touching the book in ages theres alwasy this comfort you get to know that atleast you have the book and there might be some paranomal way in which you gain knowledge from the book even if you dont touch it

well finally my friend returned back the book and well i immersed myself in teh books and spoke to ma friends for a few minutes and well thats when i got the revelation of my cell phones battery status well the cell was completely drained out...felt disconnected with  my social world well its it felt good and bad sometimes its good just be in a solitary place well sometime u need to be right in the middle of it
there should be a proper balance to it i guess loosing which would prove mentally fatal 

well today was one of those balancing days..well after wards had lunch and came back to my cubicle to find the entire plae o myslef and again i schocked my self as in i was drowned in the book for a bout three hours although i resurfaced now and then just to yawn and to find some fair coloured people speaking in their funny accents in the dicussion room adjacent to my cubicle

well later i came back home ..was all set to go to my dance class after a long break...well the gods werent wiling as they opened the floodgates of the heavens mercilessly leaving me all dressed up in my "STRICTLY SINGLE" t shirt and gloves,it was a way for the gods to say take that...dancer boy..well one's definitely gotta have some humbling experiences once in a while well...

then the power went came a driend of mine called me for dinner ate ice cream talked a while watched ipl and the brave one movie now and then and well the night is pretty cool
the climates like pretty chill a kinda climate where u cover yourself with the blanket and go to sleep
so thats what i m going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment