Friday, May 22, 2009

22 may 2009

good evenin blog..as i am writing i m swaying to kiss me through the phone dont know why the songs like glued on to my grey matter well 

today was a pretty cool day went to office in the usual time.today was wearing something different which actually made me feel good.heheheh its amazing sometimes seeing me on the road to office i walk as though i am like this ramp model what the heck..eheheheheh..sounds so funny now.well atleast i think i look like one..hahahaha..anyways well after the long ramp walk went in and well talked with a couple of my friends 

pretty much well i cracked a bunch of pjs and well the girls fed on the u can say well nowadays in office i dont know theres this strange flockin going on i m considering my options on the people i should hang out with i dont know why this sudden revealtion i guess mostly because some people in my older group not behaving comfortabily its such a turn off seriously

well then midway through my book a friend of mine came we ate luch in the steaming food court which i am sure required a fire brigade man was it steaming hot..everythin other than the food on my plate was steamin hot over there.well today the menu was some mixed non veg ghee rice at cinnamon..man sometimes i need to hit myself for always trying out new stuff dont know why..i guess i am not always satisfied when my taste buds gets accustomed to a single taste..well there u ahve it blame it on my taste buds

well later i came back to office to get the cubicle all to myself it was amazing i spent liek almost 3 to 4 hrs reading my book in solitude.well i m really amazed at that book although its gotta lot of contraversial stuff in it i feel liek i reconfirm my faith even more nad am happy that i am on the god side whatever maybe.well then later i dragged myself to home and well i was really confused about my dinner as usual i wanted to order for food from home i wanted to go get cash from teh atm i wanted to eat..so at the end of it i reached garuda mall had a sub and satisfied my confusion and the rats in my tummy

well what did i learn form today not much..who knows i might have learnt something without my knowledge..ehheh wat irony..anyways that was my day feelin way sleepy now.. good nite peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment